Customize Your Opportunities
Sign up and we’ll let you know about projects that match your health interests.
This story was written by community member, Shannah Hudson. If you would like to be featured in Stories From The Community check out our opportunities page for ways to participate! Emmalyn Reese Hudson graced us with her presence nine years ago, at 35 weeks…
Read More »
Lisa recently responded to one of our survey questions with her heartfelt health story. Below is what she had to say. Picture this: It’s six weeks before you’re getting married, you’re about to go on tour to promote your first full album, and…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- Dermato-what? Adjusting to Life with a Rare Disease
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your COPD Story
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack