Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium Insult to injury. For many people, this saying describes what it feels like to be diagnosed with Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA). PBA is a neurologic condition that appears in…
Read More »
Did you know that grandparents make up more than one one-third of the adult U.S. population? With increased life expectancy and aging baby boomers, we have more grandparents in this country than ever before. And this is a good thing (a perhaps a…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- The Impact of Being Told “People Don't Get Cancer for No Reason”
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand