Robin’s declining strength and stamina at work served as an alarm that something was wrong. It took three years, however, to identify what was causing these feelings of weakness and exhaustion. Here Robin shares the perspective gained from this long process — and…
Read More »
Karen’s health conditions have not only led to hospitalizations and life-threatening circumstances, but have acted as a wedge between her and her daughter over the years. Feeling alone and that she had nowhere to turn for support, Karen shared her experience and feelings…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions