Graft versus host disease (GVHD) is a condition that may occur following a transplant using donor bone marrow or stem cells. More than 20,000 people every year are diagnosed with GVHD. The chances of developing GHVD and its severity may vary between individuals. The…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- A Tough Pill to Swallow: Taking Aromatase Inhibitors to Prevent a Second Breast Cancer
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Autism in the Classroom: A Teacher’s Perspective