Arthritis is an umbrella term for more than 100 types of joint diseases Over 50 million Americans have arthritis making it one of the most common conditions in the U.S.
Learn more about arthritis from The Arthritis Foundation.
When some people smile, it’s downright infectious. Such is the case for Nitika Chopra, a wellness blogger and social media influencer who radiates positive energy across multiple platforms, including Instagram, where she has amassed more than 35,000 followers. Chopra directs her good vibes…
Read More »
About 7.5 million Americans suffer from psoriasis (the “p” is silent). A chronic inflammatory disease of the immune system, it primarily affects the skin and joints, but can also affect the fingernails, toenails, and even soft tissues like inside of the mouth. Inflammation…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack