Your experience with clinical trials can help others. Our partner is seeking people who have participated in clinical trials and are ready to share their stories. Simply complete the following short survey to see if you qualify for a special Clinical Trials Awareness…
Read More »
HER2-positive breast cancer is a breast cancer that tests positive for a protein called human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2). If you or someone you care for want to spread awareness about this specific type of breast cancer, this is your chance to get involved.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Submit Your Story: Get To Know Me
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat