The healthcare community and media need to hear from those who would be most at risk.
We’re looking for people to give an inside look at life with a special needs child during these difficult times. Health Condition: Any pediatric condition Demographics: 18+; U.S. Residents Special Request(s): Everyone can contribute their experiences to this project. Travel & Honoraria: Those…
Read More »
We’re looking for people to give an inside look at life with hidradenitis suppurativa. You will have the chance to participate in a Health Stories Project blog post plus videos, speaking engagements and more through one of our partners. Health Condition: Hidradenitis Suppurativa…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)