Lindsey kept her narcolepsy diagnosis to herself, family and close friends, until September 2019 when she decided to finally post about her health experiences on her social media profiles. Here she shares how opening up about her diagnosis has helped her accept the…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others