Danielle has been living with bipolar disorder since 1996. This condition, and others she lives with, affect her life daily. Here, she shares hurtful words her father told her and how comments like this affect her and others living with a similar condition….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy