Danielle has been living with bipolar disorder since 1996. This condition, and others she lives with, affect her life daily. Here, she shares hurtful words her father told her and how comments like this affect her and others living with a similar condition….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- You Are Not Your Thoughts: Learning to Live with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Recovering From the Wounds of Hidradenitis Suppurativa