In a span of just over five years, Frank experienced multiple health challenges that further complicated a mental health issue that, on its own, led to disability. This is how he described the journey and the perspective he gained along the way. Stress,…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- The Impact of Being Told “People Don't Get Cancer for No Reason”
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Current Members: Update Your Profile