Rosemary’s health concerns date back to 1984, when she was diagnosed with lupus and interstitial lung disease. In the decades since, she has been diagnosed with several other conditions, making each year more complex and challenging than the last. Looking back on her…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- You Are Not Your Thoughts: Learning to Live with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Steering through CLL Together