Share Your Endometriosis Story
We are looking for people living with endometriosis who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with endometriosis is really like. Sign up to Learn More.
This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
“When you’re going through something as significant as cancer or depression, having a space you love is so important.”
One in 10 women around the world suffer from endometriosis, an often-painful and debilitating gynecologic condition, which involves inflammation and tissue adhesions in the abdominal cavity. We interviewed endometriosis patient and advocate, Heidi Berthoud about her multi-decade experience navigating this condition. Heidi, who…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Story Test
- Submit Your Story: Something in the News
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- 15 Resources for Stress Awareness Month