Share Your Endometriosis Story
We are looking for people living with endometriosis who are interested in raising awareness and providing valuable insight into what life with endometriosis is really like. Learn More.
“When you’re going through something as significant as cancer or depression, having a space you love is so important.”
One in 10 women around the world suffer from endometriosis, an often-painful and debilitating gynecologic condition, which involves inflammation and tissue adhesions in the abdominal cavity. We interviewed endometriosis patient and advocate, Heidi Berthoud about her multi-decade experience navigating this condition. Heidi, who…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- What a Pain: How the “Opioid Crisis” Impacts a Migraine Sufferer
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Vitamin H: Horses Helping People Heal