Pain has shaped Pam’s life for decades, both physical and mental. Others’ pain, too. She has served as a caregiver for multiple family members and in more recent years, after being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions, shifted focus to her own…
Read More »
I have always been an artist. I’ve dabbled in a bit of every type of media, mostly painting, photography, and fibers. I did art every day in some way before I got diagnosed with Behcet’s disease, an extremely rare autoimmune disease, and granulomatosis…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others