Insult to injury. For many people, this saying describes what it feels like to be diagnosed with Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA). PBA is a neurologic condition that appears in some people who already have certain major brain injuries or diseases, such as stroke, traumatic…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Making Lemonade with Lupus
- Share Your Story with Our Video App
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Back to School: 4 Steps You Need to Take If Your Kid has Asthma
- End the Stigma!
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative