Pain has shaped Pam’s life for decades, both physical and mental. Others’ pain, too. She has served as a caregiver for multiple family members and in more recent years, after being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and other conditions, shifted focus to her own…
Read More »
Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium Insult to injury. For many people, this saying describes what it feels like to be diagnosed with Pseudobulbar Affect (PBA). PBA is a neurologic condition that appears in…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: What was diagnosis at a young age like for you?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- These Organizations Are Working Towards Racial Equality in Healthcare
- TELL US Your Story: Our New Audio Story Form
- Submit Your Story: The Frustration of Hurtful Words