In 2021, Cathy sent us her story about her harrowing experiences leading up to, and following, a multiple system atrophy (MSA) diagnosis. We checked in with her before publishing it, and in the time between, she had forgotten exactly what she’d shared with…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Health Stories Taiwan Cancer Awareness Project
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage