In 2021, Cathy sent us her story about her harrowing experiences leading up to, and following, a multiple system atrophy (MSA) diagnosis. We checked in with her before publishing it, and in the time between, she had forgotten exactly what she’d shared with…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- “A Hot MS” Celebrates the Everyday Disasters That Shape Patients’ Lives
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- You Are Not Your Thoughts: Learning to Live with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Positive Living with HIV: How Davina “Dee” Conner Became a Patient Advocate
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- What is life with Psoriatic Arthritis really like?