In a span of just over five years, Frank experienced multiple health challenges that further complicated a mental health issue that, on its own, led to disability. This is how he described the journey and the perspective he gained along the way. Stress,…
Read More »
Lucy has experienced health issues since she was a teenager. These have carried out throughout her life and into adulthood. Here she shares which symptoms led to her multiple diagnoses, what it’s like living with three distinct conditions and the advice she would…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa