Danielle has been living with bipolar disorder since 1996. This condition, and others she lives with, affect her life daily. Here, she shares hurtful words her father told her and how comments like this affect her and others living with a similar condition….
Read More »
Editor’s note: If you or a loved one are living with eating disorder(s), borderline personality disorder, or have experience with self harm the following post could be potentially triggering. You can contact the Crisis Text Line by texting “HOME” to 741741 or call…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- Health Stories Global Lung Cancer
- A Psoriasis Diagnosis in the 1960s
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions