Zoann managed asthma symptoms for nearly two decades only to find that the doctors she saw over those years had never truly seen her. They had never looked beyond her diagnosis to see that she had multiple health issues going on. When Zoann…
Read More »
We asked Health Stories Project community members living with age-related eye diseases if they had any tips for day-to-day life with low vision. These are the top 10 tools and tricks they recommended:
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Meningococcal Meningitis: Winning the Game of Life
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes