For many years, Megan’s multiple physical and mental health conditions have proven difficult to treat with standard medications. As a result, she has found alternate ways to find relief and peace. Here she shares some of what she has experienced and how she’s…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Health Stories Taiwan Cancer Awareness Project
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Start with Respect: Transgender Healthcare Experiences – Part 1
- Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1B: A Rare Genetic Disorder Can’t Stop This Family
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control