Not even the rudest of trolls can stop Tinu Abayomi-Paul a patient activist who lives with cancer and multiple disabilities. She spends her time creating helpful resources for others and speaking out about chronic illness, civic duty, and life as a black woman.
Darcel White is blogger, autism and dyslexia advocate, and single mother to three children with food allergies, seasonal allergies, and asthma. She shared with us how she found out about her children’s condition and the actions she takes every day to make sure…
Read More »
It’s that time of year again: summer is winding down and school is starting back up. Regardless of how your little one feels about going back to school, it can be a nerve-racking for parents of kids with asthma. Not being there to…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Share Your Experiences With Colon Cancer Screening
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Being a Mom with Lupus
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand