Gina’s life completely changed when she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis. She went from being an active 34-year-old business owner to completely disabled by 46. Here she shares her story, along with encouraging words for others experiencing similar situations. Seeking Medical Care I…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story