This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Rain Blu was a young mother working as an emergency services dispatcher when she began to experience debilitating anxiety and bouts of dissociation. She’d get stuck in high panic mode for days on end. She started to wonder if she were going crazy….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- "You've changed my life with your kindness"
- 12 Messages for People Living with Bipolar Disorder