Meet Rachel Rachel Hill is a writer and advocate who has been living with Hypothyroidism since she was 16 years old. She is the creator of The Invisible Hypothyroidism, an award-winning patient advocacy blog that focuses on helping others by advocating for a…
Read More »
Game nights can be a great way to bring people together. It turns out, they’re also a great way to have difficult conversations about chronic illness, says Adrienne Ciskey, a Chicago-based artist who created the board game Bitter Pills to help others understand…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- “Newborn Screening Saved My Child’s Life”
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack
- What is your hobby? How does it help with your health condition?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand