One winter night in 2000, Kara was involved in a terrible car accident and airlifted to a hospital. Faced with a long and difficult recovery but determined to live the life she’d planned, she worked through the pain caused by the accident for…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story