If you have experienced a heart attack, stroke and/or high cholesterol, you may qualify for a special volunteer project that includes travel. Take our survey to learn more and find out if you qualify.
Nikki Albert has coped with chronic pain since she was a kid, when joint hypermobility syndrome left her with aching knees and insomnia at just eight years old. As a young adult, she was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and migraines. Now in her early…
Read More »
We all get stressed out from time to time – long hours at work, challenges in our personal lives, health problems, even traffic jams can send blood pressures rising. Stress is unavoidable. Luckily, there are countless tools and resources available to help reduce…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack