Share Your Multiple Myeloma Story
Click here to join Health Stories Project and we’ll let you know about opportunities to share your story.
For newly diagnosed multiple myeloma patients, Peter Sennert represents hope. Peter, 57, was diagnosed with the rare cancerous blood disease 18 years ago and is still going strong. He and his wife, Mary Ellen, now devote themselves to advocating for blood cancer research…
Read More »
Sitting in the doctor’s office and hearing the word “cancer” is a situation that many people dread. It’s hard to know how you’ll cope with the initial shock, let alone the months of learning about the diagnosis and going through treatment. When Cheryl…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- On the Road: FAP 'Previvor' Todd Spurrier Lives to Ride and Spread the Word about Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Share Your Experiences With Colon Cancer Screening
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Being a Mom with Lupus
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand