Many people living with multiple illnesses don’t just manage symptoms, they also adhere to a medication schedule and may need to repeatedly adjust their overall regimen (with their doctors’ input) due to how medicines interact. Staying on top of treatments alone can have…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Portrait of Depression: Opening Up about Mental Illness
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- How Fatherhood Changes the Way Men Think About Health
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions