In a span of just over five years, Frank experienced multiple health challenges that further complicated a mental health issue that, on its own, led to disability. This is how he described the journey and the perspective he gained along the way. Stress,…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Survey Results: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- “It’s OK to Not Be a Superhero”
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"