Rosemary’s health concerns date back to 1984, when she was diagnosed with lupus and interstitial lung disease. In the decades since, she has been diagnosed with several other conditions, making each year more complex and challenging than the last. Looking back on her…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions