Dan’s medical history includes contracting bacterial meningitis, a cardiovascular disease diagnosis and the placement of multiple stents following a severe heart attack. Here he describes these aspects of his health journey and shares the wisdom he’s gained from them. Facing Mortality I [once]…
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Rural Healthcare: 5 Things We Learned From Speaking to Patients About Their Options
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition