In 2021, Cathy sent us her story about her harrowing experiences leading up to, and following, a multiple system atrophy (MSA) diagnosis. We checked in with her before publishing it, and in the time between, she had forgotten exactly what she’d shared with…
Read More »
On paper, Kitt O’Malley is a typical overachiever. She loved school as a kid and attended Berkeley, earning a bachelor’s degree in legal studies. She went on to earn a master’s in psychology from a private college and studied theology at Fuller Seminary….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- The Asthma Problem Is Far From Solved
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others