In 2021, Cathy sent us her story about her harrowing experiences leading up to, and following, a multiple system atrophy (MSA) diagnosis. We checked in with her before publishing it, and in the time between, she had forgotten exactly what she’d shared with…
Read More »
On paper, Kitt O’Malley is a typical overachiever. She loved school as a kid and attended Berkeley, earning a bachelor’s degree in legal studies. She went on to earn a master’s in psychology from a private college and studied theology at Fuller Seminary….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- From "Damaged Goods" to Small Victories: Growing Up with Mental and Physical Health Conditions
- Health Stories Global Lung Cancer
- A Psoriasis Diagnosis in the 1960s
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions