In 2021, Cathy sent us her story about her harrowing experiences leading up to, and following, a multiple system atrophy (MSA) diagnosis. We checked in with her before publishing it, and in the time between, she had forgotten exactly what she’d shared with…
Read More »
On paper, Kitt O’Malley is a typical overachiever. She loved school as a kid and attended Berkeley, earning a bachelor’s degree in legal studies. She went on to earn a master’s in psychology from a private college and studied theology at Fuller Seminary….
Read More »
Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Submit Your Story: Hobbies and Your Health
- The Impact of Being Told “People Don't Get Cancer for No Reason”
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- Current Members: Update Your Profile