Many people living with multiple illnesses don’t just manage symptoms, they also adhere to a medication schedule and may need to repeatedly adjust their overall regimen (with their doctors’ input) due to how medicines interact. Staying on top of treatments alone can have…
Read More »
Heidi’s health challenges began when she was very young and only compounded in her teenage years and early adulthood. Today, she continues to manage multiple physical and mental conditions — some with effective treatments and others through guesswork and specialist appointments. This is…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Steering through CLL Together
- Swimming in Miracles: How One Man Swam Two Rivers While Battling Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others
- When Is a Perforated Colon and Multiple System Atrophy a Laughing Matter?
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions