Danielle has been living with bipolar disorder since 1996. This condition, and others she lives with, affect her life daily. Here, she shares hurtful words her father told her and how comments like this affect her and others living with a similar condition….
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Finding Acceptance Through Body Art after a Mastectomy
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- “I’m the Longevity Study”: How One Long-Term Multiple Myeloma Survivor Offers Hope
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Breast Cancer Survivor Molly MacDonald’s The Pink Fund Helps Women Stay Financially Afloat
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups