Zoann managed asthma symptoms for nearly two decades only to find that the doctors she saw over those years had never truly seen her. They had never looked beyond her diagnosis to see that she had multiple health issues going on. When Zoann…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- From Ulcerative Colitis to Colon Cancer: How Renee Holt Dealt with a Dual Diagnosis
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Submit Your Story: Self-Care
- Resistant to Treatment, She Found Comfort Outdoors & with Others