Join Health Stories Project
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- “It’s OK to Not Be a Superhero”
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Advice for People Living with Deep Vein Thrombosis, Atrial Fibrillation or Pulmonary Embolism
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- "In that moment at the metro stop, I realized I became the role model I never had."