This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- A Day With HIV
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- He's Still Josh: How Josh Robbins is Making an Impact as an HIV Patient Advocate
- Lung Cancer Doesn’t Define This Former Cigarette Model
- Make a Difference: Sign Up to Share Health Experiences
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Jessica Gimeno: Fashionably ill Health Advocate