This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes
- The Lasting Legacy of Stephen T. Marchello
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy