This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- What do People Think about Ads for Prescription Drugs?
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- In Their Own Words: The Health Stories Project Community Talks About Life With Lupus
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”