Meet Kathryn Kathryn has been living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) since 2006. Though it’s a serious condition, she doesn’t let it slow her down – not even on the tennis court! We asked Kathryn to share her story with our app. Here’s what she…
Read More »
We deliver new health stories each week! –> Imagine visiting Yankee Stadium and being selected and singled out of the entire crowd. Being born with Hereditary angioedema (or HAE) is a similarly rare event. It’s so rare, in fact, that many doctors aren’t…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 25 Insights From People Living with Schizophrenia
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- It Took a Heart Attack to Commit to Better Health
- Real Talk About Lung Cancer and Stigma
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Hold the Salt: Sodium Girl Shares Her Story
- Portraits of People Living With Mental Illness
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease