Meet Kathryn Kathryn has been living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) since 2006. Though it’s a serious condition, she doesn’t let it slow her down – not even on the tennis court! We asked Kathryn to share her story with our app. Here’s what she…
Read More »
We deliver new health stories each week! –> Imagine visiting Yankee Stadium and being selected and singled out of the entire crowd. Being born with Hereditary angioedema (or HAE) is a similarly rare event. It’s so rare, in fact, that many doctors aren’t…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Then & Now: Grown Up Thoughts on Juvenile Arthritis
- Submit Your Story: Shared Experiences
- "Don't Let Eczema Keep You Down"
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- For Rheumatoid Arthritis Advocate Daniel Malito, Laughter is the Best Medicine
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- COVID-19 and Equity of Care: A conversation with Dr. Victor Pineda
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition