We all get stressed out from time to time – long hours at work, challenges in our personal lives, health problems, even traffic jams can send blood pressures rising. Stress is unavoidable. Luckily, there are countless tools and resources available to help reduce…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- “Hell and Back”: A Mother’s View of Her Young Son’s Life with SJIA
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- A Life with Cerebral Palsy is a Life in Motion
- Looking for Hope After Pediatric Brain Cancer Takes it Away
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration