This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
People that have spent their lives around horses get it. There’s something almost magical about being in the presence of these amazing creatures. It’s calming, even sustaining for some. “I call it my vitamin H,” says Janneli Dart, a long-time volunteer at the…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Your Views on COVID-19...in 2021
- Hidradenitis Suppurativa: What was diagnosis at a young age like for you?
- Your Voices Get Heard When You Answer Our Surveys
- Six Principles That Help Rosemary Manage Multiple Serious Conditions
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 5 things you should know about life with pseudobulbar affect
- "I Met The Founding Father of Hereditary Colon Cancer Syndrome Research"
- What Women Want: When it Comes to Healthcare, Taking Us Seriously Would Be a Great Place to Start
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions