If you have experienced a heart attack, stroke and/or high cholesterol, you may qualify for a special volunteer project that includes travel. Take our survey to learn more and find out if you qualify.
People that have spent their lives around horses get it. There’s something almost magical about being in the presence of these amazing creatures. It’s calming, even sustaining for some. “I call it my vitamin H,” says Janneli Dart, a long-time volunteer at the Colorado…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Just Diagnosed with Melanoma? These 24 Messages Are for You
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack