Lucy has experienced health issues since she was a teenager. These have carried out throughout her life and into adulthood. Here she shares which symptoms led to her multiple diagnoses, what it’s like living with three distinct conditions and the advice she would…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- After 18 Years of Waiting, I was Finally 'SEEN' by Doctors
- Living with Alzheimer's disease
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- A Psoriasis Diagnosis in the 1960s
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- He's Still Josh: How Josh Robbins is Making an Impact as an HIV Patient Advocate