This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- A Day With HIV
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Positivity Is My Super Power!
- He's Still Josh: How Josh Robbins is Making an Impact as an HIV Patient Advocate