If you have experienced a heart attack, stroke and/or high cholesterol, you may qualify for a special volunteer project that includes travel. Take our survey to learn more and find out if you qualify.
When Smiley the Blind Therapy Dog recently passed away at 15 years old after a long fight with cancer, thousands of people posted messages of grief across social media. Smiley, a fluffy golden retriever who was rescued from a puppy mill, was born…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Comeback From a Heart Attack: How a Comedian Turned Personal Pain into Creative Gold
- Hand Surgeon Charles Eaton is Looking to Cure or Prevent Dupuyren Disease with New Research Study
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Share Your Experiences with Heart Attack
- 9 More Health-Related Podcasts Worth a Listen
- Share Your Experiences With Chronic Pain