The following inspirational story was written by community member, Giovanni Profeta. Help us celebrate his 2-mile swim in open water by leaving congratulations in the comments below! I am a sports enthusiast. Prior to my diagnosis, I was a swimmer and freediver. My…
Read More »
When Smiley the Blind Therapy Dog recently passed away at 15 years old after a long fight with cancer, thousands of people posted messages of grief across social media. The passing of Smiley was quite tough for people to take in, but knowing…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Fitness and Flares: A Personal Trainer's Experience Living with Crohn's
- Body vs. Mind & Spirit: Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Submit Your Story: Life with Multiple Conditions
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- What are some struggles people with cancer have that don’t get talked about?
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story