The following inspirational story was written by community member, Giovanni Profeta. Help us celebrate his 2-mile swim in open water by leaving congratulations in the comments below! I am a sports enthusiast. Prior to my diagnosis, I was a swimmer and freediver. My…
Read More »
When Smiley the Blind Therapy Dog recently passed away at 15 years old after a long fight with cancer, thousands of people posted messages of grief across social media. Smiley, a fluffy golden retriever who was rescued from a puppy mill, was born…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- Share Your Psoriasis Story, Make a Difference
- Use Your Asthma Story to Help Others
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Share Your Experiences With Colon Cancer Screening
- Share Your Experiences with Pseudobulbar Affect to See if You Qualify for a $50 Honorarium
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition