This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 6 Messages of Thanks from People Living with Chronic Health Conditions
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"
- Learning to Listen to My Skin
- “All it took was one AL Amyloidosis survivor story for me to realize that I could also survive this challenge”
- From Shoelaces to Foot Races: How Autism Helped Colleen Johnson Become an Ultra-Marathoner
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Looking on the Bright Side of Macular Degeneration
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups