The healthcare community and media need to hear from those who would be most at risk.
This description of healing and personal growth was written by community member, Allyson L. She responded to one of our story requests. Please leave your words of encouragement and inspiration in the comments below. I’ve always been crafty. I took the basic art…
Read More »
Karen recently responded to one of our survey questions with her favorite hobby. Below is what she had to say. Having a chronic condition is a full-time job. Most of my time is spent attempting to keep my calendar of doctor appointments. I…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Common Misconceptions About Mental Illness (and What To Do About It!)
- Discovering life with Rheumatoid Arthritis