I remember vividly when a close family member was hit by an asthma attack that was exacerbated by dust and mold in a large arena filled with horses. When we bought the tickets, we didn’t think about how a simple show could lead…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Your Multiple Myeloma Story Can Help Other People
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- How Hard Work and Support Helped One Woman Cope with PTSD
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- 20 Insights on Diagnosis from People Living with CRPS
- Overcoming the Psoriasis Paralysis: How Alisha Bridges Became a Full-Time Blogger and Psoriasis Advocate.