Not even the rudest of trolls can stop Tinu Abayomi-Paul a patient activist who lives with cancer and multiple disabilities. She spends her time creating helpful resources for others and speaking out about chronic illness, civic duty, and life as a black woman.
When Jay Sperling went to have pre-operative bloodwork done for a minor knee surgery, he hadn’t anticipated the results. His white blood cell count was abnormally high. He didn’t have any infections (which can often cause the white cell count to go up),…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Submit Your Story: Vulnerability and Courage
- When I feel a flare coming on: 5 Tips for Managing Fibromyalgia Flare-Ups
- Pseudobulbar Affect: Struggling with Emotional Control
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Living with Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension: "You don't have to give up"