Not even the rudest of trolls can stop Tinu Abayomi-Paul a patient activist who lives with cancer and multiple disabilities. She spends her time creating helpful resources for others and speaking out about chronic illness, civic duty, and life as a black woman.
Vicki Woodward hates those rheumatoid arthritis advertisements. You know, the ones with the creepy music serenading a spry woman in her early 50s who effortlessly lives an active lifestyle… “They always have some RA person who is happy, thin, and gorgeous with a…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 9 Artists on Instagram Who Are Living With Chronic Illness
- #HighRiskCovid19: What it means to have an underlying condition during a pandemic
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease