Not even the rudest of trolls can stop Tinu Abayomi-Paul a patient activist who lives with cancer and multiple disabilities. She spends her time creating helpful resources for others and speaking out about chronic illness, civic duty, and life as a black woman.
Vicki Woodward hates those rheumatoid arthritis advertisements. You know, the ones with the creepy music serenading a spry woman in her early 50s who effortlessly lives an active lifestyle… “They always have some RA person who is happy, thin, and gorgeous with a…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- 9 Messages of Hope and Caring from People who are #HighRiskCovid19
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Epidermolysis Bullosa: Mothering a Butterfly Child
- Current Members: Update Your Profile
- 5 Ways To Share Your Health Story
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand