Not even the rudest of trolls can stop Tinu Abayomi-Paul a patient activist who lives with cancer and multiple disabilities. She spends her time creating helpful resources for others and speaking out about chronic illness, civic duty, and life as a black woman.
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- Tips From a Two-Time Cancer Survivor
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS): “Don't be afraid to be different”
- Is ‘Pokemon Go’ good for your health?
- Narcolepsy: Let's put stigma to bed
- The Asthma Problem Is Far From Solved