Not even the rudest of trolls can stop Tinu Abayomi-Paul a patient activist who lives with cancer and multiple disabilities. She spends her time creating helpful resources for others and speaking out about chronic illness, civic duty, and life as a black woman.
When Jay Sperling went to have pre-operative bloodwork done for a minor knee surgery, he hadn’t anticipated the results. His white blood cell count was abnormally high. He didn’t have any infections (which can often cause the white cell count to go up),…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Share Your Endometriosis Story
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Designing for Wellness: How an Endometriosis Diagnosis Inspired Alisiene Schall to Get Creative
- Gastroparesis Awareness Event + Boston Travel
- A Day With HIV
- PR Maven Michelle Rathman Believes in the #PowerofRural Medicine
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Careful with Kidneys: Sleuthing Out the Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy