One in 10 women around the world suffer from endometriosis, an often-painful and debilitating gynecologic condition, which involves inflammation and tissue adhesions in the abdominal cavity. We interviewed endometriosis patient and advocate, Heidi Berthoud about her multi-decade experience navigating this condition. Heidi, who…
Read More »
Health Stories Project was created to give people opportunities to share their personal health experiences and to learn from the experiences of others.
- Why One Melanoma Patient Decided to Participate in a Clinical Trial
- Beyond Back Pain: 3 Things People with Ankylosing Spondylitis Need You to Understand
- 7 Cancer Survivors You Should Follow
- 4 things you should know about life with Hidradenitis Suppurativa
- Tough Cookie: Baker Triumphs Over Kidney Disease & Competition
- Just Keep Moving: How One Man Faces Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain
- Netflix & Heal: 8 Documentaries About Illness Worth Checking Out
- 12 TED Talks about health and illness that will inspire, engage, and make you think!
- Rare Disease Day 2016: Outlifting Addison’s Disease
- Running Strong with Type 2 Diabetes